? ??????????????Basketball Pattern? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.0 (90 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 8166 Total Gra
bs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Scrappy? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (48 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 7204 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spread the joy in Fishing


This Friday I got out of school kinda early and when I got home my mom had this lady come and clean the house on a trial basis to see how she does. I of course didn't want to be in her way so I headed up to my new spot I found at the lake. On my way I called LeAnn Chapman a friend from school to see if Alex her son was available for a fishing trip. Me and LeAnn and Alex have been talking alot about getting Alex out to the lake to do some fishing with me. So it just so happens Alex was available but not until after his game which he hit a home run in, so lets just say he was already having a good day ha ha! So I was just killing the fish and a few hours later Alex and his mom showed up with fishing gear galore and enough snacks to survive a week stranded ha ha lol! Anyways it was such a fun day, Alex is a cool kid, and he was able to learn quickly on how to slay the crappie. It was a beautifull sunny day with good company and lots of fish what else could you ask for..So I think the final count me and Alex ended up taking home was 11 crappie, I think I also pulled in 6 bass that were to small to take home. So by the time we left it was dark and we had to find our stuff by flashlight. When we got to Alex's house we took this picture and then worked hard to clean our catch. After we were done cleaning fish we had burgers, potato salad, chips and the beverage was a Caprie sun yum.. Thanks for coming with Alex everyone needs to break loose and enjoy the outdoors and all that it has to offer. You and me can go fishing anytime

4 comments:

Brittany Savage said...

Good job, brother! You are a stud fisherman!

Jamie said...

What fun. Next time were out you boys will all have to go, Chase would be in absolute heaven! My brother took him the other day to a little pond by us and he loved every minute of it!

Carlson Family said...

i must be unlucky or somethin cause we never catch anything when you come! jealous man!

momandalex said...

Man I had the best time fishing, it was so awesome. I've never had that much fun fishing. And the fact that I actually caught a fish just made it all the better, but then it turned into three fish, and I was really proud of myself. But it was still nothing compared to your eight or nine crappies, and six bass.