? ??????????????Basketball Pattern? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.0 (90 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 8166 Total Gra
bs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Scrappy? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (48 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 7204 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Finish Line Picture


This picture was taken after everyone in our group had finished the race, When I look at this picture I ask myself: Why am I the only one that looks like they are in pain? And why am I the only one who got laid during the race? Oh! and one more question comes to mind, why does Starr love free tea?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! You are too funny! I love free tea, ummm because IT'S FREE! CALM DOWN! WHAT A Fabulous Picture!

Carlson Family said...

Looks like your wanting that picture to hurry up so u can "put some work in" in that out house behind you!
love your fav CuZ!

SKYE said...

HAhAHa that cracks me up! Stoddard's love anything that is free! If I were a tee drinker, I would have been grabbing just as many as she did! too funny!