? ??????????????Basketball Pattern? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.0 (90 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 8166 Total Gra
bs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Scrappy? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (48 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 7204 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Pismo Pier Fishing on Memorial Day Weekend



This weekend me and my parents hitched up the trailer with the rhino in the back of the truck and headed out to Pismo Beach. When we got here it was an hour or so before sun down, and so we had to bust tail to get the trailer all settled in and hooked up to all that good stuff that makes staying real commffy. So we had a nice Splash Cafe dinner and a nice walk out on the the wonderfull Pismo pier and that was that of friday. Today was awseome for me, I woke up about seven or so and went jogging on the beach, it was a nice jog but after the first couple miles it started to hurt. I got out to the pier about ten or so and I fished until about four thirty. I had a great day of fishing because I was very successfull and because being out on the end of Pismo Pier brings me alot of peace. Pismo Beach is one of my favorite places and its funny because you think your far from Porterville but still you always end up seeing someone you know. The pictures were taken by my Dad on his new phone with two out of the fifteen Jack Smelts I caught that day. I hope my friends and family that could not or did not join us are doing something they enjoy like I am..love y'all

1 comments:

SKYE said...

Missed ya at Kennedy..HOWEVER, I am sure you had more fun considering it rained on us the WHOLE TIME!!! you made a wise choice my friend, wise choice! If you can beleive it, not fighting =) YES