? ??????????????Basketball Pattern? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.0 (90 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 8166 Total Gra
bs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Scrappy? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (48 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 7204 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

BEST BUDS




I have fallen in love with my freaking dog "Inky" he is the coolest dog I have ever had. I have taken him back and forth to Soledad now about three times to go visit the Carlson family and he does not seem to mind the trip to go see his good friend Azzie. Azzie is the Carlson family American Bulldog and she is quite a character. Azzie and Inky have become "two peas in a pod" they go on walks together,wrestle together, and they even share the same water and food together. You would never think that a Bulldog and a Standard Poodle would become friends, but believe me its true. This is a picture of Azzie sitting on Inky's head, she did this a couple of times this last trip and I finally got a snap shot of it. Why is Azzie sitting on Inky's head? is this something friends do?

1 comments:

Carlson Family said...

that picture of Azzie and Inky is hilarious. I can't believe Azzie- we miss Inky and his long hair!