? ??????????????Basketball Pattern? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.0 (90 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 8166 Total Gra
bs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Scrappy? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (48 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 7204 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Fishing is "LIFE"





Im at Pismo beach this week spending time with the family and Ive been doing nothing but fishing since Ive been here. Today I caught some of the biggest Jack Smelt I have ever seen and a few people said the same thing. I only had 6lb test line on my pole which makes no sense,but thats what I hadd so I had alot of trouble bringing these fish to the top of the pier. This chinese guy came over and he helped me, I had to get my rag and grab the line and bring them up by hand. This guy ran over and wanted to take these big fish off my hands for Shark bait.. I was debating the decision because I wanted to show them off to my folks who were on the beach at the time hanging out. So I told the man he could have them as long as I could get a picture with them, so these are the pictures he took.. They don't do any justice for how big these fish actually were, but I guess you can see them ok...Fishing off the Pismo Pier is so much fun..I could do it every day!

2 comments:

Brittany Savage said...

Looks like you are having fun already....see you SOON!!!

Jamie said...

Hey Cameron, I'll bet Chase would absolutely love fishing there. We went to a park by our house the other day where they had a fishing pond and he was all about it. It was very cute! I guess it's in his blood. Jamie