? ??????????????Basketball Pattern? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.0 (90 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 8166 Total Gra
bs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Scrappy? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (48 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 7204 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Winter Groom

I had to groom my dog in the winter because acording to my friend "Annie" he was looking a little on the neglect side. No exscuses for my actions but I was really buisy this first semester of the psyc tec program. Now my poor dog is going to be cold for a couple months, but I did manage to make him a door for his dog house out of carpet so hopefully that will keep him toastie! still Love you Inky buddie sorry I havent been able to attend to your needs more... I caught his smart butt using his new door see pic




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Inky looks sooooooo much better since you finally got him groomed!Hopefully he finally feels better, even though he might be cold. Hooray, he can finally see now!And he has no stickers poking him.

Anonymous said...

Hey Steel Man your buddy Inky looks like a true poodle with a pedigree. Now you and Inky both have handsomely groomed goatee's to sport while out on your afternoon walk(HA). Although I think Inky is saying in the second picture that "He needs a Black/Grey Fleece Jacket from ShopPetMart.com and a designer dog bed as well". Then you would not have to worry about the "new door" working,cuz you would be assured that Inky would be perfectly warm.

Brittany Savage said...

He looks more studly now!

SKYE said...

How cute is Inky!!!! Love your dog!!!! Give him a big hug for me!!!

Carlson Family said...

That dog cracks me up. He did look pretty shaggy in that picture! You need to bring him over here to play with his friend Azzie and meet Porkie!