? ??????????????Basketball Pattern? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.0 (90 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 8166 Total Gra
bs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Scrappy? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (48 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 7204 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, December 1, 2008

Ive been taged by Brittany

5 things I was doing 10 years ago

1.) Wondering were my life is going

2.) Having way to much fun

3.) Trying to break an addiction

4.) Learning about were bad choices get you

5.) Missing all my highschool budies


5 things on today's to-do list

1.) Wake up and drink my diet Rockstar in the fridge

2.) Do My ch.1 and ch. 2 study guides

3.) Go to school

4.) Exercise at the gym

5.) Say hi to my dog

5 things I would do if I was a millionaire

1.) Build me my own fishing pond with all types of fish

2.) Help out a family in need

3.) Every one in my family gets one thing they have always wanted

4.) Build my grandparents a new house

5.) Go to Vegas and make it rain on them HO#'s

5 places I have lived

1.) Porterville, CA

2.) Provo, UT

3.) Tulare, CA

4.) Lakeside, CA

5.) Orem, UT

5 places I have worked

1.) Roundtable Pizza

2.) Longs Drugs

3.) Alber's Manufactoring

4.) Flyers Exon Station

5.) Straightline Engenering

4 People I TAG!

1.) Tori Sue Magoo

2.) Hannah Zolman

3.) Skye Stoddard

4.) Jaime Welker

0 comments: