? ??????????????Basketball Pattern? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.0 (90 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 8166 Total Gra
bs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Scrappy? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (48 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 7204 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, August 4, 2008

Standing in the Waves


I got to do some surf fishing this last week at Oceano Beach and this is what I caught. I have heard that sand crabs is the best bait for fishing off the beach so thats what I served up. I used my fish skin leaders that has six hooks, a weight, and six sand crabs. It was so much fun catching this pretty little fish. They are really tasty to eat one time I caught about seven and took them home for Grandma Welker to cook up. I had the pleasure of releasing this fish right after Hannah took this picture. I miss Pismo and Oceano Beach so much and if I had my way I would never leave. I tried fishing off the beach a couple more times deep in the water and no luck, I guess I was just lucky enough to catch this one.

0 comments: