? ??????????????Basketball Pattern? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.0 (90 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 8166 Total Gra
bs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Scrappy? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (48 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 7204 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Fishing- til-Dark


Ive been catching some nice Largemouth Bass at the lake, This particular time I wen't with Mr. Josh Demasters. We got out to Lake Success at about 4pm or so and fished until dark. I was fishing in one spot that continually brought me luck. I caught about six nice bass off of the same point casted into the same spot. I used a carolina rig with brown and bright green plastic robow worms. Man I love this type os slow retrival worm jigging, it works really well for me. just another day in paradise, getting away to spend a few at the lake is super relaxing and makes me gratefull for what free time Im able to delegate. Live, Love, Learn and Fish