? ??????????????Basketball Pattern? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.0 (90 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 8166 Total Gra
bs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Scrappy? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (48 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 7204 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, October 18, 2008

October 17th 2008 any early birthday present for me



This was so much fun and got my heart pounding. That fish made me realize real quick what I was dealing with. When I got him about 20 feet from shore I noticed that he was going sraight for this little red booie. He did and right away I knew I had a problem. I kept my pole high and felt him while I was taking off my boots and everything else I had in my pockets I didnt want wet was tossed to shore. I had to go in and untangle him off the chain that was on the booie. well as you can see I manage to kick his ass and here he is.

1 comments:

Tori said...

That fish is huge!!! I love you!! Tori