? ??????????????Basketball Pattern? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.0 (90 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 8166 Total Gra
bs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Scrappy? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (48 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 7204 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, August 17, 2008

First day of the Psych tec progam "Back to School"


This program is no joke! It takes some serious hard work and dedication. Right now I am going to this one class from 7:15 am until 2:15 pm Monday-Friday. Its like having a job, but your job is learning..and the job dosen't stop at 2:15, I go home and do nothing but study until I go to bed. The first week was extremly hard and to be honest I did not enjoy it at all. One night I stayed up until 3am studying for a test and then woke up at 6am and went to school. I am hoping I have adapted my life enough to start enjoying my seven hour a day learning job.

5 comments:

Brittany Savage said...

Awww...you looked so cute on your first day!!!

Hannah Zolman said...

YOU are SOO HANDSOME! :D

Tori said...

Hey Cam! You can do it!!! Hang in there. It will be so worth it. I am proud of you.

SKYE said...

Good LUCK... Sounds like it's gonna be a killer of a program! ROCK ON... I am excited for you. I can't wait to go back to school!

Jamie said...

I always loved the first day of school. We are so excited for you. We know you'll do great! Jamie