? ??????????????Basketball Pattern? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.0 (90 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 8166 Total Gra
bs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Scrappy? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (48 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 7204 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, August 4, 2008

The day I felt lower than LOW but jumped higher than High





Tori and Ronnie brought their Rhino along with my dad having his Rhino at the beach this last weekend. So one of the bigger activity's was riding the rhino's in the dunes. It was all fun and games until me and Hannah were out riding my dads rhino with Ronnie and Colt in Ronnie and Tori's rhino. Things were going smooth and I was feeling realy comfortable with my rhino driving ability's until Ronnie found this part of the dunes were their was this deep bowl with a short side to it. Well lets just say you could get some speed before you got to the lip wich had a big jump to it. I watched Ronnie jump it a few times and he got some pretty good air off it. I was debating on wether or not I should hit this jump while watching Ronnie and Colt continously laugh as they jumped it. Finally I jumped it and things were fine, me and Hannah were like heck ya we got some air too. Then I tried it again and this time for some reason I had my foot into the throttle alot to much and Ronnie and Colt were up on the hill watching me and Hannah. Ronnie said to Colt "oh crap! he is going way to fast I can't watch this" and sure enough I was and I hit that jump so hard that the rhino came down really hard on the nose. We must of been in the air it felt like forever and when we hit it was like hitting a wall. My goggles flew off and I was like so shocked it seemed like I blacked out for a minute. Lets just say I was super scared and my toe feels like it is broken from bracing my self for the final stop. I just kinda sat in the rhino for a minute thinking what a dummy for what I just did and then I got out to walk out the shock. Things could of been way worse, I think just a little bit more speed and me and Hannah would of rolled the rhino straight over sitting on the lid. As I looked over the rhino I saw that I caved in the front silver piece with holes in it on the front bumber just a bit. I was glad I didn't do anymore damage to the rhino than I could have, Im also glad that me and Hannah only came out of it with a couple days of whiplash and an extremly sore toe. I was not looking forward to telling my dad that I abused his toy and bent something, but I was honest and told him right away. I felt like crap about it and it made my day a bit gloomy but in all I think my dad has forgiven me. sorry again dad! You got to respect things that you can't afford to fix thats for sure, but most of all to respect things that are not yours. I think I was respecting my dads Rhino until that one moment when things got a bit out of hand..It was a moment I will not forget, and it was a moment that made me realize that rhino's are so much fun but you could really get hurt on one if you are not carefull. So here are two pics of the shinny thing with holes that crazy cam bent on the front bumber of the my dad's Rhino.

2 comments:

Hannah Zolman said...

It was a CRAZY jump!!!!! I had soo much fun w/ you and your fam.!!!
<3 hannah

Tori said...

Uncle Cam,
You are crazy!!! LOL But I still love you:) It was good to see you!
I miss you already!
Brewin