? ??????????????Basketball Pattern? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.0 (90 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 8166 Total Gra
bs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Scrappy? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (48 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 7204 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I guess this pelican knows who's the best fisherman on the pier that day


This pelican kept hanging next to me because he knows I catch the most fish on the pier at Pismo. It was really fun taking this picture but I was a little scared he was going to pluck my eyes out. Its a $100 dolar fine if your caught feeding these birds, but I like to gamble so I fed him a couple of Jack Smelt's. Im really glad I was not punished for my actions but the reason its wrong is because it messes with the birds survival. If every one fed this bird he would be lazy and stop fishing thinking he could just live off of hand fed food. This is my theory..may or may not be so acurate but I don't want to mess with the circle of life. so next time I get the chance Im just gona tell the pelican to catch his own.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are a dork...

SKYE said...

Man, I wish I could be as cool of a fisher as you are! I mean, birds even love ya!