? ??????????????Basketball Pattern? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.0 (90 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 8166 Total Gra
bs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Scrappy? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (48 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 7204 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, May 19, 2008

"Bay to Breakers 2008"



I was'nt prepared enough for the pain I put on my body this weekend running 7 1/2 miles on the streets of SanFransisco. BUT!!! I did it and I did it good. This year as you can see in the pictures, the participants were: me, my mom, my dad, my aunt Sussie, and Starr and Skye Stoddard, two really fun sister! We had seafood at Fishermans Wharf, Ice Cream at ?, and Ghiradeli Chochlate...needless to say we needed to run!

2 comments:

SKYE said...

Oh, you think we're cute! How sweet! You're not too shabby yourself! Thanks for the fun

Anonymous said...

SUCH A YUMMY EAR! HAD A GREAT TIME!