? ??????????????Basketball Pattern? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.0 (90 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 8166 Total Gra
bs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Scrappy? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (48 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 7204 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Fishing to me is more than just a hobie




Fishing is my sweet escape to a place I can feel at peace, sure I love catching fish "who does'nt"?, but I really enjoy the outdoors. I truely enjoy the way the I feel when its just me and wide open spaces. My head is so clear and I feel amazing! Take some time to enjoy what is created before us, its truely awseome, so open your eyes to the beautifull things in life and enjoy!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not great at fishing, but I want to go one time!