? ??????????????Basketball Pattern? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.0 (90 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 8166 Total Gra
bs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Scrappy? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (48 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 7204 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, May 10, 2008

The most challenging hike of my life




I went on a hike this weekend from the Yosemite valley floor to the top of vernal falls and a final climb to the top of nevada falls. It was a true challenge but when you finally make it to the top you literally feel on top of the world. I would totally recomend this hike to anyone who is up for a challenge and who loves the outdoors.

2 comments:

SKYE said...

Can I get an AMEN to that! What's your email addy? I'll send some pictures your way!

Anonymous said...

WHAT A RAD DAY! I was so impressed with you and I wanted to jump on your back and make you hike further! It was like we were all "on top of the world." I cannot wait to go again. Are you in with Hiking to Half Dome? What about the first weekend in June...you want to go up and hike?