? ??????????????Basketball Pattern? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.0 (90 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 8166 Total Gra
bs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Scrappy? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (48 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 7204 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Bay to Breakers Run



This will be my second Bay to Breakers run and it is so much fun! The run is 7.46 miles and there is so much to look at that you dont even realize the distance you have to run. Looking forward to a weekend full of fun and seafood! yum!

7 comments:

Carlson Family said...

I'm so excited to go to my first Bay to Breakers!!! Are you going to run in the nude like I hear some people do?

Brittany Savage said...

Cute new picture!!

Anonymous said...

I dont care what you think, but i cannot wait to eat crab and run with you this weekend. Thanks for the sweet comment, but here is what I think:
I think Cameron needs to: tell Starr that he is head over heals "in-like" with her so we can get it on already! LOL! OH MY GOSH! DID I REALLY type that! Youre parents! Your friends! Your family! UGH! NOW WHAT! I cannot wait for this weekend! I tried a little bit of running on my walk this morning and man did it hurt! I WILL DO MY BEST this weekend. Besides, its not like I am a total failure if I walk, right?

Jamie said...

Hey Cameron, welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. So fun. You will have to send me your email address so I can send you an invite to our blog. Also, thanks so much for the Mother's day card, it made my day. Loved it! Taylor thought it was pretty cool too. In fact, she carried it around all morning long before she left for school. Hopefully we will see you again soon. Jamie

Anonymous said...

Cam. Don't think too hard.

Anonymous said...

Also, know I'm thinking about you, man!

Anonymous said...

Ok, another impressive physical activity with you! You are going to be a lean mean fighting machine in no time! I mean, I think you are gorgeous already, just the way you are, but look out world, CAMERON's back in the game! Good job. I had no doubts about you, though. Your determination is quite the sexy thang!