? ??????????????Basketball Pattern? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.0 (90 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 8166 Total Gra
bs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Scrappy? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (48 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 7204 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, May 5, 2008

Thats Right!!!!


I caught this nice Rainbow trout in Camp Nelson at Belnap Campground, I would have to say that Belnap is one of my favoriote places to fish, I almost never strike out in this river.. and I respect its constant ability to maintain fish all year long. I don't take the fish from here because the chance is that if I release it, I may catch the same fish another day. Not only is this river a good place to fish but it is beutifull place to be...For some reason I catch myself visiting this place in the roughest times of the year. This year I fished it in deep snow, I fell on my butt, scraped my legs, and pretty much destroyed my body just to get to next fishing hole. I also showed up one day this winter and I kinda almost didn't make it out. The roads are not cleared into belnap, but still I tried to make it in my 2 wheel drive truck. I made it halfway in , and then all of sudden snow started to poor down like crazy. I got a tad frustrated and a little scared that I was going to get stuck in their and no one would find me. So I barely made it out, the roads that were clear on the way in were just covered with snow on the way out.. I was pretty upset to drive all that way and not being able even get my line wet, but oh well, when you love to fish like I do you take those chances.

3 comments:

Carlson Family said...

I remember when I was 9 months pregnant and went up in the mountains with you and Colton and you got us lost in the wilderness because you were trying to catch fish. Fun times!!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome picture! You really are gorgeous in this picture, Cameron.
I want to eat FISH! Thats it. A dab of butter, a tad bit of salt and pepper, lemon wrapped in tinfoil over the fire.

Carlson Family said...

i agree you are gorgeous!...love you fav CUZ