? ??????????????Basketball Pattern? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.0 (90 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 8166 Total Gra
bs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Scrappy? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (48 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 7204 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, May 4, 2008

My Dog "Inky" (I didn't name him)


I got this dog when he was about a year old or less, I gave him to friend because he was fighting with his brother prince who was my ex-girls dog. One night at school I got a call and my friend asked if I wanted him back and I was like hell yeah! So here he is back in my care and I love it, he is such a fun dog. Everytime I walk in the door he starts crying for me to come love him, sometimes he sees me, sometimes he hears me, but I really think he might even smell me.. hes so cool!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE THIS DOG! You should walk him!
Oh man, he is such a rad dog!!