? ??????????????Basketball Pattern? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.0 (90 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 8166 Total Gra
bs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Scrappy? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (48 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 7204 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Me and my home dog Sam "Anglers for Life"


Me and Sammy started to hang out this year and he has been a really good friend for me, he helps me stay out of those places I should'nt be. Thanks Sam! We caught these fish behind a rental house the Spencer Trust owns up on Highway 190.. so much fun, and memories that last!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure Sammy knows his origins, because I swear he looks like he is from the Middle East. Mormon? Muslim? What the...? LOL!